THE NIGERIA FRENCH LANGUAGE VILLAGE
(Inter-University Centre for French Studies)
P.M.B. 1011 Ajara - Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria
SALE OF FORMS FOR CERTIFICATE IN FRENCH PROGRAMMES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Certificate Programme for 2021.
Secretaries, receptionists, marketing officers, businessmen and women, military and paramilitary personnel, school leavers and other interested individuals.
A. CERTIFICATE IN FRENCH (RESIDENTIAL)
The programme runs in modules of 3 months duration each (modules I, II, III).
i. Sale of forms - Monday, March 8, 2021 –
Sunday, April 18, 2021.
ii. Late purchase of forms - Monday, April 19,
2021 – Sunday, May 9, 2021.
iii. Screening/Resumption - Monday, May 10, 2021.
B. CERTIFICATE IN FRENCH (ONLINE)
i. Sale of forms – Monday, March 8, 2021 – Sunday,
April 18, 2021.
ii. Late purchase of forms for online modules 1 – 2
programmes – Monday, April 19 – May 23, 2021.
iii. Propose date for the commencement of
online programme – Monday, May 24, 2021.
· Candidates for admission into the Certificate course must be 15 years of age or above and have a minimum of GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB result or its equivalent with 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
· Interested adult learners without the stipulated qualifications are eligible to apply for the Certificate programme, provided they are sufficiently literate.
Application form is at the rate of
Late application form will be at the rate of
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
* Visit www.frenchvillage.edu.ng
* Click on Admission/registration form
* Fill the information and submit Remita Retrieval
Reference (RRR) code will be generated.
* Proceed to make payment in the Bank with RRR
code to (NFLV) Remita Account Number:
* After payment, revisit the website and
* Click check payment status or confirm
* Input your RRR code
* Fill the form and submit (using a laptop or
desktop not phone)
* After payment, come along with the printout to
the screening exercise.
All prospective candidates for residential programme will undergo a compulsory screening exercise before admission/resumption. Candidates are to present the following during the exercise:
· The original O’level certificate or computer printout of statement of result.
· One (1) passport size photograph.
· The original Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
· A reference letter on the moral character of the candidate from any of the following: Parents, Guardian, Clergy, Lawyer, Military Personnel/Police, former Principal or Employer on a letter head.
Invitation for screening/resumption will be communicated to qualified/shortlisted applicants via SMS.
For further enquiries, please contact the
Consultancy Services Unit on 08152731588 or 08037151985; Information/Protocol Unit, 08034713954, Academic Affairs Office on 08128208253 or Abuja Liaison Office on 07041444262.
Mr. Maurice Uko
Registrar and Secretary to Council