THE NIGERIA FRENCH LANGUAGE VILLAGE
(Inter-University Centre for French Studies)
P.M.B. 1011 Ajara - Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria
SALE OF FORMS FOR CERTIFICATE IN FRENCH PROGRAMME
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Certificate Programme for 2021.
Secretaries, receptionists, marketing officers, businessmen and women, military and paramilitary personnel, school leavers and other interested individuals.
A. CERTIFICATE IN FRENCH
The programme runs in modules of 3 months duration each (modules I, II, III).
i. Sale of forms - Monday, November 2, 2020 –
Sunday, December 20, 2020.
ii. Late purchase of forms - Monday, December 21,
2020 –Monday, January 11, 2021.
iii. Screening/Resumption - Tuesday, January 12,
· Candidates for admission into the Certificate course must be 15 years of age or above and have a minimum of GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB result or its equivalent with 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
· Interested adult learners without the stipulated qualifications are eligible to apply for Module I programme, provided they are sufficiently literate.
Application form is at the rate of
N5,000.00 only from November 2, 2020 –
December 20, 2020.
Late application forms will be at the rate of
N6,000.00 only from December 21, 2020 to January 11, 2021.
· PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
* Visit: www.frenchvillage.edu.ng
* Click on Admission/Registration
* Fill the information and submit, Remita
Retrieval Reference (RRR) code will be
* Proceed to make payment in the bank with
* Pay into the Nigeria French Language Village
(NFLV) TSA Account:
Account Name: NFLV Remita
Account Number: 1000132
* After payment, revisit the website and
* Click check payment status or confirm
* Input your RRR code
* Fill the form and submit (using a laptop or
desktop not phone)
* After payment, come along with the printout to
the screening exercise.
All prospective candidates will undergo a compulsory screening exercise before admission/resumption. Candidates are to present the following during the exercise:
· The original O’level certificate or computer printout of statement of result.
· One (1) passport size photograph.
· The original Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
· A reference letter on the moral character of the candidate from any of the following: Parents, Guardian, Clergy, Lawyer, Military Personnel/Police, former Principal or Employer.
Invitation for screening/resumption will be communicated to qualified/shortlisted applicants via SMS.
Note: Those who registered online earlier for module one need not reapply, but are eligible for screening on the proposed date of screening.
For further enquiries, please contact the
Consultancy Services Unit on 08028108543; 08033281639 or 08037151985; Protocol & Public Relations on 08034713954: Abuja Liaison Office on 07041444262.
Mr. Maurice Uko
Registrar and Secretary to Council