THE NIGERIA FRENCH LANGUAGE VILLAGE
(Inter-University Centre for French Studies)
P.M.B. 1011 Ajara - Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria
ADMISSION INTO THE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN FRENCH
SALE OF FORMS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Certificate Programme for 2022 session.
School leavers, Secretaries, receptionists, marketing and media professionals, bankers, businessmen and women, military and paramilitary personnel, and other interested professionals.
CERTIFICATE IN FRENCH
The programme runs in modules of 3 months duration each (modules I, II, III).
i. Sale of forms - Monday, November 8, 2021 -
Monday, December 20, 2021.
ii. Late purchase of forms - Tuesday, December 21,
2021 – Sunday, January 9, 2022.
iii. Screening/Resumption - Monday, January 10, 2022.
· Candidates for admission into the Certificate and Diploma courses must be 15 years of age orabove and have a minimum of GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB
· Result or its equivalent with 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
· Interested adult learners without the stipulated qualifications are eligible to apply for the Certificate programme, provided they are sufficiently literate.
Application form is at the rate of
Late application forms will be at the rate of
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. Visit www.frenchvillage.edu.ng
2. Click on Admission/Registration
3. Click on Application form
4. Fill the form and click on submit
5. Copy the Remita Referrer Reference (RRR)
generated and proceed to any Commercial Bank of
yourchoice for payment.
6. Pay into the Nigeria French Language Village
(NFLV) TSA Account:
Account Name: NFLV Remita
Account Number: 1000132
7. After payment, visit the website again to complete
Admission/Registration, then click on Confirm
Registration Payment. Come along with the Bank
teller and printout to the screening exercise.
All prospective candidates will undergo a compulsory screening exercise before admission/resumption. Candidates are to present the following during the exercise:
· The original O’level certificate or computer printout of statement of result.
· One (1) passport size photograph.
· The original copy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
· A reference letter on the moral character of the candidate from any of the following: Clergy, Lawyer, Military Personnel/Police, former Principal or Employer on a letter head.
Invitation for screening/resumption will be communicated to qualified/shortlisted applicants via SMS.
For further enquiries, please contact the:
Consultancy Services Unit on 08152731588 or 08037151985; Information/Protocol Unit on 08034713954, or Abuja Liaison Office on 07041444262.
Miss Ini Nwa
Registrar and Secretary to Council