THE NIGERIA FRENCH LANGUAGE VILLAGE
(Inter-University Centre for French Studies)
P.M.B.1011, Ajara - Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria
CONSULTANCY SERVICES UNIT IN COLLABORATION WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
CERTIFICATE IN FRENCH
APRIL 2023 MODULES
Application forms are on sale for admission into the April 2023 Modules of our fully residential Certificate in French Programme
Interested adult learners, including school leavers, Secretaries, Receptionists, Marketing and Media professionals, Bankers, Businessmen and women, Military and Paramilitary personnel and other interested professionals.
The programme runs in modules of three months each (modules I, II, III).
Aside from acquiring basic communicative competence in French, students who score a minimum average of 60% at the end of the three modules, may on request, have their certificate results converted to Diploma. Such results may also be used to apply for admission into some Nigerian Universities to study French. Interested students will equally be guided to register and write the French Ministry of Education International Examination – DELF.
1. Sale of forms: February 27 – April 10, 2023
2. Late forms: April 17 – April 21, 2023
3. Screening/Resumption: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
▪ Candidates for admission into the Certificate Programme must be 15 years of age or above and have a minimum of GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB result or its equivalent with 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
▪ Interested adult learners without the stipulated qualifications are eligible to apply for the certificate programme, provided they are sufficiently literate.
Application form is at the rate of N5,000.00 only
Late application forms
will be at the rate on
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. Visit www.frenchvillage.edu.ng
2. Click on Admission/Registration
3. Click on Application Form
4. Fill the form and click on submit
5. Copy the Remita Referrer Reference (RRR)
generated and proceed to any Commercial Bank of your choice for payment.
6. Pay into the Nigeria
French Language Village
(NFLV) TSA Account:
Account Name: NFLV Remita
Account Number: 1000132
7. After payment, visit the website again to
complete the application form in details by clicking on Admission/Registration, then click on Confirm Registration/Payment. Come along with the Bank teller and printout for the screening exercise.
Prospective candidates will undergo a compulsory screening exercise before admission/resumption. Candidates are to present the following, during the exercise:
⮚ Original O’level certificate or computer printout of statement of result.
⮚ One (1) passport size photograph.
⮚ Original copy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
⮚ A reference letter on the moral character of the candidate from any of the following: Clergy, Lawyer, Military Personnel/Police, former Principal or Employer, on a letter head.
screening/resumption will be communicated to qualified/shortlisted applicants
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT
The Consultancy Services
Unit on 08128208218, 07083415519, 08152731588
HOD (FSP) 08060862220,
Info & Protocol Unit: 08034713954